why do i bother

valkyries

I was thinking i hoover 2/3 times aday and get no where, well if i wanted some one to make me a carpet out of husky fue it would cost a furtune. An here's me hoovering it up and bining it, i must be crazy lol

so if i stop hoovering in 2/3 days i could have my house fully carpeted for free, it would be warm and soft and you wont see my dogs fur all over the place, as it would just blend in.

Wonders how hubby would like the new carpet lol

I was thinking i hoover 2/3 times aday and get no where, well if i wanted some one to make me a carpet out of husky fue it would cost a furtune. An here's me hoovering it up and bining it, i must be crazy lol

so if i stop hoovering in 2/3 days i could have my house fully carpeted for free, it would be warm and soft and you wont see my dogs fur all over the place, as it would just blend in.

Wonders how hubby would like the new carpet lol

No thats why we have a hoover, just use it lol

Least you have Linda to do it I do the vacing here and Wolf just fin blowing and now Saskia started :( They should both have full coats for camp though so not all bad :)

err I have Linda to hoover, we have three hounds so its the both of us that hoover or we would be up to our necks in it lol