Iowa Meet on TV news?!!!!!

Austinville

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fantastic!!!! Make sure you have plenty of HO stuff around so people can see us and make sure the mention the URL at least a dozen times or so ...

don't make too big an ... rephrase that. Don't have *TOO* much fun in front of the camera - we don't want to scare people off!! :)

And above all, of course, *ENJOY*!!!!

No promises, but she's showing an interest. I've given her contact information for @Sarah (email) in case she wants to know more.

Fantastic!!!! Make sure you have plenty of HO stuff around so people can see us and make sure the mention the URL at least a dozen times or so ...

don't make too big an ... rephrase that. Don't have *TOO* much fun in front of the camera - we don't want to scare people off!! :)

And above all, of course, *ENJOY*!!!!

We will!

I emailed our local television station about the Iowa Husky meet. Just received an email back and they are interested in covering it. How many of you can be there on Friday? That's when they are thinking they might come.....

So excited I could just Rooooo Wooo Rooo!!!!

Excellent!!!