Iowa Meet on TV news?!!!!!

Austinville

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thats fantastic

maybe Sarah, Marc or Dunc could sort somethink for uk camp granada, itv news:D

Tried this last year on the april one... Gonna leave it to right up before hand as I think I did it a little too early last time.

We'll be there on Friday late afternoon I suppose. Figure we'll leave here by noon, mapquest says about 3 hours, so with stops, figure we'll add at least another hour, so around four or even fiveish! Hope to make the news...what a riot, especially if we can catch the clip online. We are bringing a laptop for quick time loading of pictures and movies!!!:clap:

Planning on leaving Friday morning at o'dark thirty...in theory that should put us there around twoish...in application that depends on preggers bladder and potty stops...and of course making sure I end up in the right state

Knowing you, you'll end up in North Dakota with you're husky meet shirt, three dogs and all you're kids wondering where everyone is! :rofl:

This is awesome; hopefully it will be online so we can see!

Have a great, great, GREAT time guys.

Knowing you, you'll end up in North Dakota with you're husky meet shirt, three dogs and all you're kids wondering where everyone is! :rofl:

Trey - mean! :rofl: