All change and 50k to go!!!!

Marc

Hi guys,

You will notice there have been a few changes to the forum layout. I have done this for a few reasons.

• Some sections were not being used so much and have therefore been merged into others

• More used sections have been moved higher up on the forum to make them more quickly accessable

• I have recategorised some items which should make it a little easier for some of our newer members to find where to post

• For search engine optimisation reasons - Some names may have slightly changed, and some more may be doing shortly along with descriptions. Dont worry Im not going to change them too much as we are used to their names

Most notibly you will see I have changed the events section of the forum. As we are getting more interest in meets in the US and the first camp is now going on in the next week I have created a section for US Events & Meetups and split them off from the UK ones. As this would leave some other topics somewhat stranded I have also created one which will host any other meet information that does not belong in any of those two.

SO WHATS THE 50k THING?

50,000 POSTS TO GO UNTIL WE OFFICIALLY HIT HALF A MILLION POSTS ON HUSKY OWNERS!!

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi guys,

You will notice there have been a few changes to the forum layout. I have done this for a few reasons.

<< snipped >>

SO WHATS THE 50k THING?

50,000 POSTS TO GO UNTIL WE OFFICIALLY HIT HALF A MILLION POSTS ON HUSKY OWNERS!!

You do a really good job of keeping the forum alive and interesting from a technical viewpoint (( along with a little chatter, once in a while, as well. ))

Don't worry 'but that 50K, Nix'll have that by this weekend - even if the rest of the crew don't help!

Good ideas for the changes Marc :up:

as for the 50k, I wanna see everyone with blistered fingers from all the typing. :P