who wants my house ??

Mistyrayn

some of you know and some don't but i live in the countryside .in the Garden of England

and many times people have said "oh your so lucky , wish i lived in the countryside" ..

and i say to all those people living in the town..

Can i swap for a day or two ..right now !!

the farmer has just done .. well im not sure what he has done but it smells like a pig farm on a really really bad day.. and it don't smell anyhthing like the garden of England.

normally my back door is open so the girls have free run but today i have had to shut all doors and windows co's the smell is intense....

so who wants to come live in Kent in the lovely countryside for a couple of days...

i have secure garden..large kennel. Sky Tv with sports channels & large tv . plenty of food in the cupboards. freezer full of carcasses , bones, etc for the furries.. very quiet area. plenty of off road parking. no kids running about the area.

sorry but no X box or Playstation.. you will have to supply that..

any offers will be accepted ..

luxury home

normal home

flat

garage.

tent ..

cardboard box

just not here !!!

hell id even sleep in my van on the driveway of a neighbour you don't like

so long as they don't smell..

:doglaugh:

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You can swap with me if you like!! I live in a really dodgy area in Sunderland that is full of chavs who spend all of their time drinking lambrini, frosty jack cider or are off their heads on drugs. We could swap for a week and it would be like an adventure holiday for you, ;)

Lambrini,Frosty jacks, drugs, Chavs !!!!

hey hang on a minute i wondered where my family had moved to !!!

Lambrini,Frosty jacks, drugs, Chavs !!!!

hey hang on a minute i wondered where my family had moved to !!!

:lolman:

People around here also like to walk around in their pyjamas. I once saw a woman walking her little dog, the woman was wearing her pyjamas and the dog was wearing a tracksuit!!! Who dresses their dog but not themselves, weird. I would love to live in the country and wouldn't mind the smells (or maybe I could just move to a nicer area in Sunderland). It's never dull though!

:lolman:

People around here also like to walk around in their pyjamas. I once saw a woman walking her little dog, the woman was wearing her pyjamas and the dog was wearing a tracksuit!!! Who dresses their dog but not themselves, weird. I would love to live in the country and wouldn't mind the smells (or maybe I could just move to a nicer area in Sunderland). It's never dull though!

ok .. now maybe i will retract my offer .. think i will stay here.. there is way to many weird people where you live ..:doglaugh:

cardboard box

:doglaugh:

"Cardboard box ?

Aye

You were Lucky. . . there were 'undred and fifty of us livin' in't shoe box in't middle't road"

Can't help i'm afraid.

Clothes pegs.

Ear plugs up the Nostrils. ??

LOL :)