who wants my house ??

Mistyrayn

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i would quite happy swap with you, but unfortunaly stafford also has that smell, when you get of the m6 at junction 13 , the smell hits you in the face. mark hates it but im quite used to it, i used to work in stables lol

Your all farm girls on here LOL

give me horse muck and cow muck over fields being spread with chicken poop any day - they've spread the chicken poop over the fields behind the OH's work this week and he's said it's rank LOL

I'm on the outskirts of a town and soooooo miss the farm smells of the countryside :(

They muck spread somewhere near me last week....during a day of beautiful sunshine with a slight breeze.....Mmmmm, hot sh*t stench on a summers day, lovely!

They've finished now though & we have a spare room if you need sanctuary for a few days! Just have to put up with 6am walks every morning : )

:lolman: 6 am walks... thats no problem .. im usually in the forest before then running the girls . 6 am would be a lie in ..