Help With Rude Behaviour

Blue Eyes

Sorry we didnt put two and two together so didnt put my daughter playing with Kara on there. Then we worked it out. Asked daughter to play fight with Kara and Poppy pounced and started. Then we put daughter on the settee and asked my nephew to play fight with Kara. Poppy stayed sitting. Then we put daughter down on the floor again and got her to play fight with Kara and again Poppy did the same.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi all, this is an interesting subject, our luna started her season on 25th aug,10 days ago, she lets our jack russell lick her bits and even will lay down for it, the she starts lickin him, it looks really rude esp in front of our kids.. lol.. i will be getti her done , and our jr was done about 4 mths ago, he still practises on her lol.. is it normal for her to jus lay there and allow him to clean her?? if she is at the park and a dog keeps sniffin her butt she will then turn on them, luckily she is always on lead at the mo cos of her season.. any suggestions would be good! thanks:anyhelp::tennalady::kimba2: