New to this site, Glasgow Husky Owners !

Sideways Steve

Hello everyone !

My fiancee and I are already members of the Scottish Siberian Husky Club but I came across this site through google and realised how many Glasgow owners seem to be on here !

We love taking out our wee lad Qilaq to meet new people and other Huskys so hopefully we can arrange to meet some of you on here !

This is a photo of our 10 month old boy Qilaq:

8f576e89.jpg

ed82334a.jpg

I heard from another Husky owner that there is some sort of meet taking place on the 4th September at Bellahouston park ?? does anyone know anything about this as we would love to come along !

We tend to walk Qilaq mainly up the Glennifer Braes as we stay in Paisley but the only place we tend to meet another Husky is over at Barshaw park in Paisley where we have a friend who has a 9 month old Female sibe.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks again all !

Thanks Anne, I didn't know there was an off leash area at bellahouston lol ! Qilaq is usually walked off lead anyway as long as there's no roads nearby which I know some people will disagree with but hey.

Look forward to meeting some of you tomorrow, we will be there at one :) and deffo taking a camera !