Favourite pic of your husky

Marc

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is Zoya taken a few winters ago, out in the back yard. Photo credit belongs to Zoya&EisasMom.

[ATTACH=full]20269[/ATTACH]

This picture reminds me of my Stormy girl and the husky ball she used to make in the snowy yard. Just read Zoya's website and Elke's story and I was in tears, as I did the same, put my girl down and swore no more dogs, and had Andy within about a month, based on he needed a home and I was the unlikely candidate of a layoff. He was my life saver over the winter. Looking forward to meeting Zoya, you and your wife at the Iowa meet!!!:grouphug:

I have so many pictures it's too hard to choose a single good one. So here are a few pictures which I absolutely love :wub:

Glala:

post-6615-13586088374844_thumb.jpg

Always a smiler :)

post-6615-13586088378193_thumb.jpg

Glala and Dana together. I always say they are magnetic to water :D

post-2303-1358608838461_thumb.png

Glala again:

post-6615-1358608838129_thumb.jpg

And of course I couldn't forget this one of Dana! She still thinks she's a little pup! :wub:

post-6615-1358608837187_thumb.jpg

post-2355-13585987583242_thumb.jpg

post-2355-13585987583975_thumb.jpg

post-2355-1358598758488_thumb.jpg

post-2355-13585987586125_thumb.jpg

post-2355-13585987587248_thumb.jpg

I have so many pictures it's too hard to choose a single good one. So here are a few pictures which I absolutely love :wub:

Glala:

[ATTACH=full]20568[/ATTACH]

Always a smiler :)

[ATTACH=full]20569[/ATTACH]

Glala and Dana together. I always say they are magnetic to water :D

[ATTACH=full]20571[/ATTACH]

Glala again:

[ATTACH=full]20570[/ATTACH]

And of course I couldn't forget this one of Dana! She still thinks she's a little pup! :wub:

[ATTACH=full]20567[/ATTACH]

Such perfect teeth too!!:D

Guest Nush&Koda

Here is some of Nush and Koda

The first one, is from the day we brought them home, they are about 8 and a half weeks old and after exploring their new home they both fell asleep, sparked out.

The second one, they are about six months old, in my parents garden.

The third one, is nap time again, this is in their first week at home.

The final picture, with them all on the bed, this is how we found them, after Nushka (the black husky) had worked out how to unhook the baby gate on the stairs and they all decided to go upstairs and get comfy on the bed lol

[ATTACH=full]20713[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]20714[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]20715[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]20718[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]20719[/ATTACH]

:lovebone:

Here is some of Nush and Koda

The first one, is from the day we brought them home, they are about 8 and a half weeks old and after exploring their new home they both fell asleep, sparked out.

The second one, they are about six months old, in my parents garden.

The third one, is nap time again, this is in their first week at home.

The fourth one, is the most recent about 2 weeks ago, so they are just about to turn 9 months, they are in the back of my new car with our other dogs Poppy and Freyja, who are 6 and 8 year old cavalier king charles spaniels.

The final picture, with them all on the bed, this is how we found them, after Nushka (the black husky) had worked out how to unhook the baby gate on the stairs and they all decided to go upstairs and get comfy on the bed lol

[ATTACH=full]20713[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]20714[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]20715[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]20718[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]20719[/ATTACH]

They sure are smart those huskies. They are real beauties...:lovebone::lovebone: