Hello

aridaen

Aye, greeting to you and the dogs, Steve - you're going to have to go pin yourself on the member map http://www.husky-owners.com/forum/memberMap/ and you're going to have to do a bit better than "Houston" since I lived over there from '78 till late last year. West Houston (Kirkwood when it was on the edge of town) then up to Spring before that got to be solid and then down to the Richmond/Rosenberg area. Finally decided that if I was going to successfully escape Houston I'd have to move a little further away - so I'm in the desert out by Big Bend.

Hi, My name is Steve and I live in Houston with 2 Huskies, Baskin and Maya Nakai. Baskin is 31/2 years old and Maya Nakai is 5mo.

[ATTACH=full]20462[/ATTACH]

Welcome to the pack Steve, Baskin and Maya Nakai!! They look beautiful! I was kinda your neighbor to the south for a few years, lived in Galveston off of Rosenburg and 1 block from Broadway (on ave K) by the Hero's monument. Sure is hot there! They have a nice, shaded porch to enjoy! Welcome, :up::goodjob: on posting pics!

Welcome to the pack Steve, Baskin and Maya Nakai!! They look beautiful! I was kinda your neighbor to the south for a few years, lived in Galveston off of Rosenburg and 1 block from Broadway (on ave K) by the Hero's monument. Sure is hot there! They have a nice, shaded porch to enjoy! Welcome, :up::goodjob: on posting pics!

Thanks for the warm welcome. We were in Galveston just last week. It was Maya's first trip there and she loved it. They both had a great time and slept most of the way back. Looks like you went quite a way from Galveston. I would love to play with these two in the snow.