a little baffled ....

Val (Zebedee)

I like liquorice tea - I'm slowly running out of tea bags & thought I would search fleabay, see if I could source any. The last thing I expected to see when searching Yogi, the tea manufacturer, was this:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Yogis-Nosebuddy-Ultimate-Neti-Pot-500ml-Pink-/170537601027?pt=UK_Health_Beauty_Natural_AlternativeTherapies&hash=item27b4d54803

eeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!

dont knock it untill you have tried it. i get really bad sinusitus and when you feel like your head is going to implode because of all the stuff building in your head . i got really desperate one sunday, couldnt get antibiotics so i googled and found out about clearing the sinusis. i wish i had had one of these, would have made my life soooooo much simpler

feel free to be grossed out lol

Yep, I don't have one that looks, um... anywhere near that ... interesting? ... but I have a bottle that is a similar idea. You fill it with saline (warm is best, and I mix my own with salt and water), and it does a good job of rinsing out the sinuses - especially helpful if you have allergies (or are around a lot of sick people!), because it rinses the allergens and germs out before they can take hold and cause problems.