Hi!

Mama_Wolf

I'm sorry it has taken me so long to finally introduce myself! My hubby and I are the proud first-time parents of a 17 month-old husky bitch. We got her when she was 12 weeks. While my hubby and I did not have experience with huskies before we got her, my family raised Norwegian Elkhounds while I was growing up, so I was used to dealing with a Northern breed.

I'm not sure what else to say. She's a pest, but she's the love of my life! I wouldn't change having Juneau for the world! :P

Welcome to the Pack. Pictures would be really great. We all love pictures of each others' Huskies.

Okay, so I guess the resizing of the pictures didn't take . . . Damn!

Welcome to the best Husky Forum you're going to find - ever!!

Was there a problem with the pictures?? They look great to me. I'm not sure who is shaggier, the OH or the dog - do you brush them both at the same time?? :)

Since we're scattered almost all over the world, would you mind hopping over to the member map http://www.husky-owners.com/forum/memberMap/ and pinning yourself there. It's a lot easier to offer suggestions when we have some idea where people are.