Hello

RedJasper

A quick intro.... My name is Christina. I am the proud owner of a red/white husky male named Rusty. He was born October 31, 2008. I aquired him in late April of 2010. He had previously been used to breed and was never house trained. He is a sweet, very well behaved baby. He was simple to train (the easiest thing I have ever done). He coexhists with his 2 kittys that he loves and protects.

Thants about all I have for now :)

Hi, and a Texas welcome to you!! You'll find you're among some of the greatest people on earth here (( some of them also qualify as the oddest but since own the place we overlook that! ))

Great looking animal you have there and I agree he fits his name ... I'll have to put up a pic of my Rusty (if she'll ever come home - she's off visiting a neighbor!) She's not a Husky, but I think my two mixes have picked up a little too much Husky from mine!!

While you're wandering around the forum, would you wander over to the member map http://www.husky-owners.com/forum/memberMap/ and pin yourself, it makes it a lot easier to offer suggestions, etc when we know where you are. (( I'll eventually have all the people from North America registered and we'll take over!!! ))

• 2 weeks later...