Hello From Las Vegas

Kyle Ling

Hi Kyle, Welcome from the great state of Texas!! You're going to find that this is the best forum for Husky's and Husky related information around.

As to whether there's anyone near you or not, take a run over t our member map http://www.husky-owners.com/forum/memberMap/ and you can see - and while you're there, pin yourself so that others know about you as well.

Hey Kyle, welcome to the Pack! Tell us a bit about your Husky (assume you have one or maybe two?). We'd love to see some pics.

post-2176-13586088636765_thumb.jpg

Here are a couple pics of our Takani He is almost 2, the picture to the right is him at 1 year old we made him wear a birthday hat..lol he didn't get and cake though! Takani is a purebred and AKC registered, he has brought much joy to our lives. I never realized how much energy huskies have until he came around. If anyone else is in the Las Vegas area let me know we would love to meet up.

post-5890-13585987841347_thumb.jpg

post-5890-13585987845537_thumb.jpg

Welcome Kyle and Tikani.

You've just found the worlds greatest living repository on everything Husky.

over 4500 members in 60+ different countries. :)

There is at least one other member I remember living in Las Vegas.

members Forum name is Smokey.