B****y technology

stormchaser09

please feel free to ignore me but i need to scream at someone/thing.

My phone has been away for repair and has comeback empty so I have to reintall everything like email and stuff. Can I remember ANY working passwords NO!!!!. Phoned Bt for help as my broadband is with them - will they speak to me -NO!! cos it's hubby's name on the ****** account. He doesn't even know how to switch my laptop on so he is going to be no use speaking to them. We have been through this in the past and he has given authorisation for the wee wifey to speak to them, but to no avail. So I have my lovely phone back and all I can do is phone or text people. I have been at this all afternoon and am no further forward. (yes I know I should have remembered my passwords but I can't keep up with the number of passwords needed for everything.)

i thought that was what fones were for!!! lmao

na i know what you mean, im always on the net on my fone too, well for the next 4 days at least! then i get my tablet :D

:eek: how did you get a hold of that?? and why would you get a tablet!!!! >_< :lolman:

you could be using that money for new ganglines so you can help me train Kita! :P

:eek: how did you get a hold of that?? and why would you get a tablet!!!! >_< :lolman:

you could be using that money for new ganglines so you can help me train Kita! :P

its my birthday present of my parents :) I want it so i can go on the net away from home without killing my fone battery :D

im getting 4 dog ganglines! after my birthday :D

half hour on phone to t mobile and got phone up and running and a count of digits in my bt password and a bit of trial and error I got there. but wasted a whole afternoon. I must sort out my passwords and store them safely. Problem is I forget til the next time then have the same hassle all over again.

thanks for the encouraging words though - kept me sane.

My work log in to get into my comuter account which is password protected and has to be changed every 60 days and it won't let you repeat an old ID. Supposidly it's for security. It's not like I work in banking or insurance ffs. Drives me insane, you can't override it you have to do or not get onto a computer.