Nice clean phone!

BlueWolf

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

oops new phone time- i usually leave poo bags in my pocket n they glog the washing machine waste pipe thingy lol

:oops1::shithappens:

Well, I've heard putting a wet phone in rice helps dry it out!....if that helps at all

i think its past that

when i dropped my phone in a puddle i took it apart n put it in the airing cupboard all day n that dried it up

I can take apart the button-part, but most of the water seems to be stuck inside the glass of the two displays. I'm just going to let it dry for a few days and hope for the best. But from the outside it looks pretty far gone, there are scratches everywhere.

I was searching for my mobile phone because someone (important!) was supposed to call me back. I was wondering why I hadn't heard of her yet but couldn't find my mobile. I used our home phone to call my mobile but got a "This number could not be reached" message. That's odd, I have my mobile on 24/7. Why wouldn't it be able to reach it? And then goose-bumps appeared on my arm as I suddenly became aware of the sound of our washer in the background.

That wasn't just a face-palm, it was more of a face-desk I did there :banghead:

I can take apart the button-part, but most of the water seems to be stuck inside the glass of the two displays. I'm just going to let it dry for a few days and hope for the best. But from the outside it looks pretty far gone, there are scratches everywhere.

I was searching for my mobile phone because someone (important!) was supposed to call me back. I was wondering why I hadn't heard of her yet but couldn't find my mobile. I used our home phone to call my mobile but got a "This number could not be reached" message. That's odd, I have my mobile on 24/7. Why wouldn't it be able to reach it? And then goose-bumps appeared on my arm as I suddenly became aware of the sound of our washer in the background.

That wasn't just a face-palm, it was more of a face-desk I did there :banghead:

Ouch bad luck! Hope the "important lady" calls you! ;)

Ouch bad luck! Hope the "important lady" calls you! ;)

Luckily I found her number on a website. She's the person that runs the company I'm going to do a internship for next week, so I consider it quite important :eek: Rang her with our home phone but she didn't answered. Left a voicemail, hope she isn't one of those people who have their voicemail enabled but never listen to it... Might going to call her tomorrow again just in case.

Luckily I found her number on a website. She's the person that runs the company I'm going to do a internship for next week, so I consider it quite important :eek: Rang her with our home phone but she didn't answered. Left a voicemail, hope she isn't one of those people who have their voicemail enabled but never listen to it... Might going to call her tomorrow again just in case.

ohh I thought then it was one of those ladies you pay $4.99 a min to chat LMAO!!!

If you pull the battery, put the phone into an open bowl of uncooked rice, and bury it in the rice for a few days, often times they come out and work fine. Not always, but more than you'd think. I'd give that a try.

If you pull the battery, put the phone into an open bowl of uncooked rice, and bury it in the rice for a few days, often times they come out and work fine. Not always, but more than you'd think. I'd give that a try.

Thanks. There's now a bowl of rice with buried phone in it on my room. Might have some explaining to do when someone walks into my room now :D The phone was on when it happened though, so I'm expecting the worse.

Look, my mobile is all shiny again and smells like flowers!

[ATTACH=full]20772[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]20773[/ATTACH]

WHYYYYY didn't I check my pockets when I threw my trouwers into the washing machine like I normally do??!! GHAAAAA!! :angry:

Thats absolutly terrible .... I mean, worse than that, its practically discusting ........ @Sarah, never get that washing powder. Its not even not rid of that purple stain on his sim card!!!!

Well, here's the result. It goes on, all the lights of the keyboard go on, it makes sounds BUT.... the displays don't work :( Both the one on the front and back. My mobile makes a few beeping sounds, probably means something like that the displays are not working.

Thanks for the rice suggestions, it definitely worked better than I expected but sadly it didn't fixed it completely.

So I guess it's definitely time for a new mobile now :(

You are not alone there Jos I did it as well, the only reason I new that I had done it was all its lights were flashing as it went round and round and round lol

:doglaugh:

Well, here's the result. It goes on, all the lights of the keyboard go on, it makes sounds BUT.... the displays don't work :( Both the one on the front and back. My mobile makes a few beeping sounds, probably means something like that the displays are not working.

Thanks for the rice suggestions, it definitely worked better than I expected but sadly it didn't fixed it completely.

So I guess it's definitely time for a new mobile now :(

About 4 years ago I left my phone in the sun to long on holiday and the screen went everything like yours worked fine so when I came home I popped it in to the shop and it cost £25 for a new screen fitted worked ok after :)

You might wanna look on ebay as they sell the screens on there cheap as... and they are easy to fit ( am told ) :)

About 4 years ago I left my phone in the sun to long on holiday and the screen went everything like yours worked fine so when I came home I popped it in to the shop and it cost £25 for a new screen fitted worked ok after :)

You might wanna look on ebay as they sell the screens on there cheap as... and they are easy to fit ( am told ) :)

Lol, I believe this phone was about £35 at the time when I bought it. Not sure if it's worth it :D No worries though, several people have offered me their own old phones to me which my simcard works fine with. As long as I can call and text people I'm happy, I don't need more.