Husky Puppy Beaten Up In Public

Staceybob

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'ts Shocking someone could do something like this. If I seen him I'd break his legs. My Wife and I have a 4 month old husky and we emailed the RSPCA to find out if they have a new home for (Anita) but they said she is currently with the vets and they will keep us in mind. Fingers crossed

Ryan

Ahhh coool, Best of luck! :)

Stupid worthless piece of sh*t man, I hope they break his legs, drag him and beat him :@

poor baby girl :( theres some sick people out there

I'ts Shocking someone could do something like this. If I seen him I'd break his legs. My Wife and I have a 4 month old husky and we emailed the RSPCA to find out if they have a new home for (Anita) but they said she is currently with the vets and they will keep us in mind. Fingers crossed

Ryan

good luck - please keep us posted

Even i am considering applying to adopt this lovely girl ! , little szarik could use a playmate ! Poor thing needs lots of cuddles lol i hope they castrate the bastard !!! Unfortunatly where i come from (near glasgow) this is pretty common , its full of drug addicts and general degenerates who STEAL expensive breed dogs or breed them or buy them cheap in order to make money for their next fix, they dont care about the dogs welfare, poor poor baby...

Huskies are popular among these degenerates because they are so sought after

@Scott Wilson - Yeah, I just moved out of Glasgow and you're right. I used to hate seeing drug addicts with their expensive, pure-bred dogs, because unfortunately they were skin and bone and only used for one thing :( I'm sure it's the same everywhere, but since moving to Nottingham, I haven't seen it yet (thankfully!)

Everywhere has its problems but south east and west of scotland is junkie city, asshole of europe... degenerate junction... =]