NOT what i wanted to hear this morning!

Sarah

Got up, let the boys out back and lay on the sofa pulling myself together, Matthew was playing on the computer so I started washing up.

Matthew comes in to say there's someone at the front door......dry my hands open front door - neighbour is stood there and said "your dogs have just legged it down the road" :jawdrop: heart failure here i come!

Me not being dressed debated running down the road in my PJ's and no slippers and thought better of it! Flew upstairs screaming MARC GET UP THE DOGS HAVE ESCAPED banged on Louise's door shouting at her to get up quick threw my clothes on, grabbed phone, collars and leads and ran!

I don't do running - not one bit and I can just about breath again now.......ran down my road and stopped as people were telling me where they'd gone - just then this young lad comes over to me, excuse me, are you Louise's mum?.......yes I am - Hi I'm her boyfriend Luke - oh crap - nice to meet you with my hair a mess and having no makeup on! :facepalm:

He asked if he wanted some help - god yes - come on!

We ran down the road and then the boys wandered out of someones garden - saw me about 100 yards away and bounced over to me all happy and excited to see me!!! they came right up to me for cuddles and to tell me about their mini adventure! Luke grabbed Kaiser as i slipped a collar on Kimba then Marc turned up and we walked home with the boys.

:cheerleader:

NOT my idea of a nice start to a Saturday!!!! But so proud of them for coming right to me :D

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

wow not a good tart but so glad they came to you and OMG Lou has a boyfriend lol your problems are just starting xxxxxxx but he sounds a nice lad introducing him self, he coming to camp ???

Errrr No

You didn't say how they'd got out ???

Glad you got them back so easily. :up:

when Darwin gets away, he'll play the "chase me" game for miles.

Letting you get to within a few feet then legging it off down the road. :jawdrop:

As for Louise and "The boyfriend" well. . . at least you didn't come home to find them hastily rearranging clothing.

that's how most parents meet the latest flame. ;)

@Sarah @Marc wow what a way to meet louise's Boyfriend.. do you think you made the right impression on the lad..

after that sort of morning you might be lucky Marc he might think ..:omg: her parents are mad.. don't think i wanna upset them..:lolman:

oh no wait... you are both mad ..well at least sarah is :rofl: yeh let him meet sarah again.. that will drive him away for sure..:evil:

seriously ..so glad you got the boys back safely and without to much hassle....

:angry2: wave your finger at them sternly.. they won't care but it might make you feel better... i meant at Kimba & Kaiser though

not Louise and the BF..:lolman:

hey you gotta give him points, most lads don't want to eet the perents but he introduced him self. Do the do the injection for youngsters ??? thought they got the pill

Not sure I think you have to give parental consent? when the time comes though i'd rather her have the injection than the pill as at least it's safer and she can't forget to take it

oops naughty pups!!!

how did they get out????

whilst it was nice of the bf to introduce himself, maybe lousie should have dropped that bombshell and invited him for dinner and an interrogation by marc!!!!!

awww bring him to camp and we can all scare the young lad

LOL we knew she was seeing him but i'd not met him before - I actually found a pic of him on her phone of him sitting in my house whilst me and marc were at work - needless to say she got a bollocking!