NOT what i wanted to hear this morning!

Sarah

wow not a good tart but so glad they came to you and OMG Lou has a boyfriend lol your problems are just starting xxxxxxx but he sounds a nice lad introducing him self, he coming to camp ???

TART !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who is this lad ffs ?

Why do I find out same time as the rest of the world ?

How old id he ffs ?

Glad doggys ok :)

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

TART !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who is this lad ffs ?

Why do I find out same time as the rest of the world ?

How old id he ffs ?

Glad doggys ok :)

pmsl he's 13 and i've spoke to him twice today - actually seems a nice lad - very polite too!!

will PM you his facebook pg

These pups sure know how to get our heart rate going, don't they??? I'm glad they are safe and sound! As for the boyfriend thing, I got it easy, I only have a son. His girlfriends parents do all the panicking for them and me both. I usually don't have to set rules because the girls parents beat me too it! :)

Now would I scare you Sarah !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I met Dunc at just turned 15 and married at 17, baby at 17 LMAO !!!! I can see your grey hairs sprouting from here !! best reach for the hair dye !!!

And for Mindy, boys can be left holding the baby too !!!!!! Marc speaks from experience.

Now would I scare you Sarah !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I met Dunc at just turned 15 and married at 17, baby at 17 LMAO !!!! I can see your grey hairs sprouting from here !! best reach for the hair dye !!!

And for Mindy, boys can be left holding the baby too !!!!!! Marc speaks from experience.

she feckin daren't!! :mad:

Glad you got your furbabies back so quickly, but what a shock to the system and meeting the bf with bed hair. Teenage kids, what can I say: The problems now begin. People think babies are physically hard work; teenagers are mentally hard work and sometimes you feel like the men in the white coats with straightjackets are gonna be coming round the corner any second. At that age with one of my son's I had trouble remembering the current girlfriends name as he seemed to regularly change them, or so it seemed to me. Use the Uncle Dunc police. I have the Auntie Lucie (my best friend) police. Very useful as my kids were more likely to tell her stuff when she asked them relationship stuff than they would me. My kids are now in their 20s and she can still get stuff out of them that I wouldn't even dream of asking.

Oh my goodness!!! A) SO glad your babies come running when they see you, one of mine did, one does not. Gaga.. thinks it's far more fun to bounce and frolic than do anything like.. oh.. say.. listen to any of the gazillion commands she knows! B) I've officially decided my daughter is never allowed to date. My boyfriend is nodding confirming this. He says he'll weld her a chastity belt if need be, after all.. he is a metal sculptor. He says that service can be available to all of you, but he will not help chase your dogs, LOL

Oh my goodness!!! A) SO glad your babies come running when they see you, one of mine did, one does not. Gaga.. thinks it's far more fun to bounce and frolic than do anything like.. oh.. say.. listen to any of the gazillion commands she knows! B) I've officially decided my daughter is never allowed to date. My boyfriend is nodding confirming this. He says he'll weld her a chastity belt if need be, after all.. he is a metal sculptor. He says that service can be available to all of you, but he will not help chase your dogs, LOL

Put me down for a chastity belt!!!! oh and one for the daughter too :lolman:

who the voyeur taking the pic? lol glad it had a happy ending, well doggy wise lol... i just got up to find stepson has bought a mate home grr. not impressed at all because it is our weekend to have step daughter and i think it so very wrong to have a 14 year old girl on the top bunk and two 17/18 year old boys on the bottom bunk in the same bed room.. bad enough with a brother and sister but bringing someone else into the equation is crap..:mad:

who the voyeur taking the pic? lol glad it had a happy ending, well doggy wise lol... i just got up to find stepson has bought a mate home grr. not impressed at all because it is our weekend to have step daughter and i think it so very wrong to have a 14 year old girl on the top bunk and two 17/18 year old boys on the bottom bunk in the same bed room.. bad enough with a brother and sister but bringing someone else into the equation is crap..:mad:

Oh good lord, is this what I have to look forward to? My son is 10, and daughter 8.. We've even been contemplating another.. but now I think I just better take out a good life insurance plan instead because my heart will just go kaput from a coronary if I start finding stuff like that in a few years! Must.... resist.... urge... to buy a rifle!