POOR LIL SHIT

Kells xx

so lil shit is a bit of a drama llama!!!

my dad strokes his belly and he squeals...

but last night and this morning all he has done is whimper and cry, i stroked him and he screamed... he also wasnt putting his left foot down........ so off to the vets this morning

it might be soft tissue damage where he has been playing with the huskies.......or it might be a fractured hip bone....

he has been given anti inflammatorys and has to rest, if it gets better then its soft tissue.... if it doesnt then xrays and surgery will cost me £3,500!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so i think shaving my head/donating organs and pimping out my dad will be in order

any takers lol

my poor lil shit is upstairs so he cant run about but he still seems to be in pain

kells

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Awwww, get well soon lil shit! Poor little guy! Chihuahuas do have a tendency to exagerate and be a bit dramatic when they hurt themselves. I thought Paolo had broke his leg or something one time when he jumped out the car window going after a cat (the car wasn't in motion!) He landed on his left leg and actually screamed! He then hobbled about crying until we got him to the vets and the minute we got into the vet office he put his weight on his leg again and tried to escape the wrath of the vet! He hadn't even sprained it, he just got a bit of pain from landing on it and had put on a 2 hour show because of it!

Hope Lil Shit is just being dramatic and you won't need X-Rays!

Awwww, get well soon lil shit! Poor little guy! Chihuahuas do have a tendency to exagerate and be a bit dramatic when they hurt themselves. I thought Paolo had broke his leg or something one time when he jumped out the car window going after a cat (the car wasn't in motion!) He landed on his left leg and actually screamed! He then hobbled about crying until we got him to the vets and the minute we got into the vet office he put his weight on his leg again and tried to escape the wrath of the vet! He hadn't even sprained it, he just got a bit of pain from landing on it and had put on a 2 hour show because of it!

Hope Lil Shit is just being dramatic and you won't need X-Rays!

awww me too

he is still acting like he is being tortured on my bed with biscuits!!!!

we will see how he recovers and ill bring him to camp and see if he is hobbling then..

he runs on his leg but wont walk on it, the vet moved his hip around quite a bit and i think that hurt him :(

I aint cheap But I shore nuf am E Z... lmao

I didn't realize LS is a Chihuahua. They tend to be a bit to the dramatic side which always makes it difficult to know if they really are hurting. Im hoping you wont be shelling out big bucks to get him fixed up. Good luck Kell and give the LS a hug for me. I never did like those lil buggers until I had 6 of my own.

I aint cheap But I shore nuf am E Z... lmao

I didn't realize LS is a Chihuahua. They tend to be a bit to the dramatic side which always makes it difficult to know if they really are hurting. Im hoping you wont be shelling out big bucks to get him fixed up. Good luck Kell and give the LS a hug for me. I never did like those lil buggers until I had 6 of my own.

awww thanks neil... yeh the ikkle shitmonster is a chihuahua

its a different breed after having huskies but seems to fit in well with them.....

hopefully i wont be selling various bodyparts and parents to fund any operations but if need be then

mum, dad and two bros will be up for rehome......all offers considered...... lol

as long as i keep my dogs ill sell the human fam

awww thanks neil... yeh the ikkle shitmonster is a chihuahua

its a different breed after having huskies but seems to fit in well with them.....

hopefully i wont be selling various bodyparts and parents to fund any operations but if need be then

mum, dad and two bros will be up for rehome......all offers considered...... lol

as long as i keep my dogs ill sell the human fam

Oooooooh, that's it you're cooking your OWN dinna tonight. . .Bloody cheek.

selling me off like a used spare part. Slightly worn, with a few leaks but hey

half a century under the hoods that's not bad. :P