Bloody Neighbors!!!!!

Sarah

Just sat here minding my own business and my boys are in the front garden and I hear a dog barking, don't think anything of it, then see the boys stood up at the gates staring at something, I look out and see a dog from a few doors up (Staffy) trying to attack a cat which is giving as good as it gets.

The owners son who's about 4 and a scrote would be an understatement, starts kicking the cat!! The dad is just stood in the garden calling the dog half heatedly :mad:

I go out and pick the cat up that starts biting hissing and chewing me and tell the kid off, the old lady who owns the cat comes out and thanks me for helping.

Marc comes out to see what I'm doing and i tell him the little shit up the road was kicking the cat - now I'M in trouble because the kids dad heard me????

:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Getting really annoyed now!

A guy was walking his dog on the grass over the road ON A LEAD and the staff AGAIN escaped and started attacking the dog :( I got up to run out and help the old guy who was struggling and Kaiser got the better of me and ran off to "help" He just wanted to play and see what he was missing luckily - none of them were hurt but the on lead dog was a bit shook up.

Got kaiser back in and went to see the guy to make sure his dog was ok - he was and I apologised for my dog getting involved - oh don't worry yours are lovely, he just wanted to play....that other dog didn't though and is a nasty piece of work.

Neighbour over the road came out and gave the staffy dog owner a piece of his mind - they didn't even check to see if the dog was ok!!!

Thats twice today now this dog has caused trouble I swear I'm going to have sever words with that woman if she doesn't keep her dog and child under control!! :arghh:

id report it to the dog warden ive had reports about my staffie but dog warden came and saw her and said ive done a great job raising her x

but its a case of a dog and child being dragged up makes me angry when i hear things like this i worked hard teaching my kids wrong from right and know for a fact mine would never hurt an animal x

I have a hard time being rawred at the kid...at four years old why in the world are you out wandering without your parents...and who in the world expects a four year old to be able to independently walk anything larger than a stuffed dog with batteries and a weak motor? Think about it...at four years old if you were out with your dog (that just happened to be as big as you were or close to it) how would you have reacted to your dog getting into a fight with a cat (that in this case could at least make an attempt at holding its own?). Being afraid and trying to get the cat away with your foot while yelling, perhaps in hopes that mum or dah or someone will help you 'save' your dog doesn't seem like a snotty horrid reaction at all, perhaps more of a panic...but then I wasn't there.

The parents/owners/supposedly responsible adults...ummm yeahhhh I'd probably have freaked out at them by now...

• 2 months later...