Hardest part of Dog Ownership?

Sarah

Saying goodbye, over a reason that should not have happened is by far the worst. I always thought saying goodbye was as bad as it could get, but.. it definitely.. is not. The top 3 are saying goodbye over a something that should've never happened, saying goodbye, and.. having to let puppies go! it's like giving away a baby!

Yep Gotta agree, letting them go when you have to.

or finding them gone, before their time. :(

Miss you Biscuit, RIP Bear.

definatly got to agree that its say goodbye i had a collie cross who my parents got a month after i was born she passed at the grand age of 18 years and 4 months hardest day of my life x

Wow such a sad topic! :( My pup is only three months so hopefully she will be around for a long time. Right now I find the hardest part is leaving her for work. Two days a week she has to be created for a good part of the day. She does very well but I worry she is upset all alone. I get up early with her so we have a good couple of hours of "coffee time" before I have to leave. Actually we do that every morning. We get up around 5am, I let her out and then she waits on the couch for me. If I'm taking too long with making coffee she comes into the kitchen and stares at me. LOL. Then we sit on the couch for at least an hour.

Ah, it makes getting out of bed well worth it! But I guess that's getting into the best part of having a husky. :)

ad4cf0e5-8c7c-f234.jpg

post-5744-1358598861256_thumb.jpg

definetly them being ill. As you all know Storm has been really ill and at one point (this time last week actually) I was waiting for a call from the vet. I did panic think I would never see him again when I left him there, he was so ill I really thought I would loose him and lost my marbles. I dont know how Id ever cope without him, or angel.

I dont every want to loose them and I dont know what i'll do when the time comes. :(