Egg bed? Really? What else is out there then?!

Erry

I haven't posted it on here yet until now but..... my dog has a cupcake bed. What's a cupcake bed? Quite simply.. the edges look like a cupcake wrapper, and the top looks like it's iced with sprinkles. I will show you. (Mind the pink room, it's the one room in the house that hasn't been redone and is therefore.. the dog room, and yes that box fan is there on purpose, JUST for the dog)post-6615-13586089611104_thumb.jpg

THAT.. is a cupcake bed. She loves that bed more than anything in the whole world. Well.. besides the box fan maybe but.. I will admit, while cute.. it's a strange bed. But then I found something today, made by the SAME company as this cupcake bed. It's.... an EGG BED!!! Please see this!

http://www.google.com/products/catalog?q=egg+dog+bed&hl=en&prmd=ivns&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.&biw=1284&bih=659&um=1&ie=UTF-8&tbm=shop&cid=14402950329021404252&sa=X&ei=go5sTvChEdSMsAKQ69DPBA&ved=0CHQQ8wIwAw

Anyways.. It made me realize it's one of three things.. there's dogs out there that REALLY like eggs... dogs out there with REALLY strange owners... or owners out there with REALLY strange home decor.

As an owner of... of all things... a dog bakery... I admit.. I'm on the "crazy" side of the fence when it comes to dogs.. but.. this one... this one I just cant wrap my head around. Knowing this is out there.. makes me really want to know... (and really scared, honestly)... what else is out there that is so odd?!

What are the strangest things you've seen?

post-5261-13585988613405_thumb.jpg

Oh !, my guys would've eaten it rather thn lay on it :)

This is the first and only bed that has survived more than 3 days. In fact, we're now at over a month and a half. She LOVES it.

Of course she would, really.. what girl doesn't like cupcakes? :P

I love that cupcake bed! I like anything crazy and unique. My cat has a big bed that looks like a crown with balls on the tip and a big sheep skin cushion that goes in the middle. I have to admit I'm jealous I want a cool bed. I'm still looking for Kaiser but he'll more then likely end up on mine hehe :rolleyes:

I love that cupcake bed! I like anything crazy and unique. My cat has a big bed that looks like a crown with balls on the tip and a big sheep skin cushion that goes in the middle. I have to admit I'm jealous I want a cool bed. I'm still looking for Kaiser but he'll more then likely end up on mine hehe :rolleyes:

It was the best $70 after shipping that I've ever spent. My cat has one that looks like a giant fish, that he can sleep in it's mouth, I'm an odd girl I suppose. But... egg bed? I'm not THAT odd... unless of course.. she needs a bed... in the kitchen!