cesar milan books

jules dief taz tor

My wife has followed his methods for quite a few years with our last Husky, and now with Zoya, our current Husky. She has several of his books. There is some repetition between them, but also new material. I think if you bought one, say the latest (whatever that one is), you'd probably have everything you would ever hope to have.

I have his book "Cesar's Way" - like others have said there is a lot of repition, it's not a dog training guide just a general book about how Cesar interprets canine behaviour. I enjoyed it and found his philosophies on most things useful and interesting.

I would suggest buying Cesar's Way and seeing how you like it, I have no inclination to read his other books as I know they are much of the same.

There are loads of great books and DVDs out there available if you are interested, I am about to buy Susan Garrett's DVD Crate Games, which I've watched bits and pieces from and really enjoyed. It's not just about crate training but a whole range of subjects.