how do you lot do it!

nicolae

after looking at lots of your pictures one thing springs to mind.....how do you keep your houses so hair free!? since having her on thursday i seem to be hovering 3-4 times a day. all the floors and and the furniture. not to mention hairy clothes lol.

c'mon give me the tricks of the trade, especially with trying to get kids ready for school :S:

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It's a secret.

but I'll let you in on it. . . . shhhhhh

ALL the pics have been extensively PHOTOSHOPPED

to remove the hair.

Truth is most of us have to shove the door open hard to move the mountain of fur

in each room.

:jawdrop:

Or obsessive compulsive nature. That seems to keep my house clean. Between my boyfriend and I we have 2 huskies, and 3 cats. In other words.. if we collected hair all day, and sold it to some crazy knitting lady that likes odd yarns and makes them herself.. we MIGHT just be rich. But no.. they actually make furniture sprays that repel dust and animal hair for one, that I am a huge fan of... for two... this may sound ridiculous, but.. our dogs like the vacuum, LOL. We can actually take the hose attachment, hold it out, and they'll rub all over it. I suppose, with that much fur, it probably feels AWESOME.

But for the most part.. I'm just a clean freak. The whole lot gets brushed daily... and I dust daily. And vacuum twice a day. Once when I get up and get on with the day... again when I get home before I make dinner.. that way when I sit down to the table I'm not feasting on macaroni and fur. :P

@Erry, wow!! You must get up at the crack of dawn to clean before starting your day!

Not at all.. I'm QUITE lazy about waking, really. Any time I'm seen out of bed before 9, my boyfriend threatens to call a doctor, LOL I just have kids that actually clean their room, and help out around the house.. and a boyfriend who wears mostly black clothing, so.. he's quite motivated to keep as much fur as possible... not on the furniture, haha.

Haha, in that thread of Gigi's I said Ozzy was starting to blow, I was kidding myself. He and Micah are in a full blow now, hair all over the place. I had my daughter and her husband over for lunch today, it was quite a feat keeping the hair out of the pots. Her husband spent the afternoon picking hair off his clothing and putting it into a nice neat little pile on the arm of the couch :rofl: and I did brush them and vacuum just before they arrived. The joys of having two blowing together :) I wonder if it will end before they are totally bald.