how do you lot do it!

nicolae

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

the kids get dressed just b4 its time to leave and they dont sit anywhere untill they go out of the door , and the hoover is plugged in next to the front door so if needed they can be hoovered as they leave

lol mine get lint rolled before leaving the house!

the kids get dressed just b4 its time to leave and they dont sit anywhere untill they go out of the door , and the hoover is plugged in next to the front door so if needed they can be hoovered as they leave

My hoover is in the lounge, standing neatly against the wall, don't even bother to pack it away :whistling:

you learn to ignore it! i have got rig of all carpet downstairs so its easy to maintain. you wait til its winter and you have fur and mud!

i hoover downstairs every day and wash the floor 2-3 times a week min. if i know someone is calling round then i will delay the hoovering until just before i expect them so at least it looks as tho i've made an effort!

i've accepted that my unique look includes fur!

Fur is now a standard food group too! LOL it just cant be avoided however much you try

I vaccum early in the morning and then again in the afternoon. I get the sticky lint remover rollered over the kids as they are heading out the door to school to get rid of husky fur. I also brush the dogs in the morning and then again at night while they eat their dinner ( its easy to brush them when they are busy .. LOL).