The joys of nice cameras...

Erry

While on a shoot not long ago, the photographer was ranting and raving about how he didn't like his new camera and was inclined to throw it out, simply over a button placement. Diva much? BUT.. I told him I'd be happy to take it (jokingly) and he just... gave it to me? Go me! *does a happy dance*

I'm thinking.. I prefer to be behind the camera, to in front of it for a change. :) Check it out. post-7590-13586089705344_thumb.jpg

post-7590-13586089706464_thumb.png

post-5261-13585988681642_thumb.jpg

post-5261-13585988682144_thumb.jpg

post-5261-13585988682611_thumb.jpg

post-5261-13585988683084_thumb.jpg

Well I know here in the states.. a lot of the DSLR's are really coming down in price so check around, they give you a little more freedom and ease to get good action shots of our fur-babies than a point and shoot.. And the megapixel ratings are so absurd now anyway.. that... unless you are photographing something just INSANE.. that is a once in a life time occurrance.. you're NOT going to see the difference between a 350-500 dollar DSLR.... and a 2000 dollar one. 10 years ago professional photographers didn't have 10-15 megapixel cameras, and the photos were JUST fine. You can do anything with the right lenses. The camera doesn't make the photograph, the photographer does. So check around for some used ones. :)

... and if you need to find a home for that D3100, I'd be glad to foster it for you ... :)

LOL! you know.. oddly enough I'm torn between them. So many good memories were captured in the past bit with the D3100.. and I can navigate the menu with my eyes shut.. so.. I use it more still. It's like an old chair.. it's just comfortable. BUT.. should I ever decide to part with either of them, I'll put it up on here first, since we all have the prettiest most photogenic dogs ever. :)

Well I know here in the states.. a lot of the DSLR's are really coming down in price so check around, they give you a little more freedom and ease to get good action shots of our fur-babies than a point and shoot.. And the megapixel ratings are so absurd now anyway.. that... unless you are photographing something just INSANE.. that is a once in a life time occurrance.. you're NOT going to see the difference between a 350-500 dollar DSLR.... and a 2000 dollar one. 10 years ago professional photographers didn't have 10-15 megapixel cameras, and the photos were JUST fine. You can do anything with the right lenses. The camera doesn't make the photograph, the photographer does. So check around for some used ones. :)

<< teasing >> I thought I just did!!

A friend showed up with a $200 special from WalMart - I uploaded a couple of photos for him and could not believe the quality!! Since I live in one of the most beautiful part of this country, I'm going to have to break down and get a decent box.

Ah.. yes.. I lived in the ugly part of Texas a few years ago... haha good ol' Abilene. I much prefer life here in the Mile High City... but.. there are some really good places to photograph all over Texas.

I know a Nikon D3000 is only $400 right now at Target in the states.. they just put them all on clearance.. I bought one for my sister in Cali. :)

I live in Denver, Colorado. It's very dog/husky friendly here, (I routinely take mine downtown to the open air mall for ice cream dates) so c'mon out! :)

And I would've probably gifted it to my friend who has a husky and a malamute.. but.. he moved away on me!!! :(

Ah.. yes.. I lived in the ugly part of Texas a few years ago... haha good ol' Abilene. I much prefer life here in the Mile High City... but.. there are some really good places to photograph all over Texas.

I know a Nikon D3000 is only $400 right now at Target in the states.. they just put them all on clearance.. I bought one for my sister in Cali. :)

LOL, Abilene's a paradise compared to where I live.:rolleyes::P At least they have trees there. It's not really fair to try and compare Abilene to the mountains of Colorado!:shrug:

Great pics!:)