Blaze

BingBlaze n Skyla

Wow, Blaze and Skyla ( saw ur video "running with Skyla) are so great in following ur command...and they often look back at you and waiting for u to tell them what to do. Mine...he is a "stubborn one"...When we jog he follow my direction if i said left or right ( while passing by car or public transportation in front of us) but that's just about it...we have three different jogging route, he always prefer the new one...just like today, i used the old jogging route...he acting up the whole way by picking up things that "visible" on the street, he literally break "hard" to the right at the intersection when we should turn left, and he looked at me not waiting for my command or direction but more of a "protest look"..."Why we turn left? we should turn right heading for the new jogging route, I hate U"...:duh:...:lolman: BTW, great video... :)

thanks :) Blaze normally runs MUCH better than this - his ears are back tail back n he thunders down the street - i need to get a vid of that soon - it kills my legs lol but he loves it :)

You will be as fit as a lop (whatever a 'lop' is!!). I really need to start running with Sabien, I haven't been to the gym since we got him so it will be slow to start with, not sure if Sabien will agree with that though :)