raw feeding!!!!!

Leyka&Diva

well ive been having a conversations with a friend about how im starting to feed my dogs raw feed. my friend then told me that by feeding my dogs raw im giving them the taste for blood and that they will turn aggresive and how bad it is for dogs to be eating raw hmmm hang what the hell would they eat in the wild do they sit around a fire a cook it i think now ive never heard a bigger load of b*****ks in my life especially as my 3 where all layed on the floor asleep they didnt even move then they came in my house yeh they've turned well aggressive since eating raw chicken !!!! lets just say he wasnt to happy when i got the laptop out and reeled of a list of the benefits of dogs eating raw !!! bloody idiots lol

Mine are on a raw diet, and have been for a year and a half. I have never met two dogs less inclined to be vicious - they are cuddle bunnies :) I also got a lot of negative comments from my friends and family, but they have changed their minds on the subject. People just need to be educated about raw feeding.

I've been feeding mine raw exclusively for 4 years. Sure, now they have to be chained to a tree and you don't dare approach them without body armor, cattleprod and that's AFTER they've been sedated. But then you can enjoy patting there heads. They're fun dogs to watch when they're not de-limbing neighborhood children.

Seriously though. This argument is as stupid as suggesting tossing a stick for a puppy will develop aggression in the puppy toward trees and shrubs.

Really u don't wanna know lol he's also one of the ppl who's always right even when proved wrong Jessie to him is an accident waiting to happen lol

---

I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=52.149473,-0.408589

Really u don't wanna know lol he's also one of the ppl who's always right even when proved wrong Jessie to him is an accident waiting to happen lol

---

I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=52.149473,-0.408589

lol that doesnt suprise me - people need to learn its not the dogs its the owners , hell bings (my staffy x) was abused n dumped on the streets yet he is so soft n loves every1 - kids other dogs small animals everything :)