Ohhh no work tomorrow!!

Sarah

Whoo hoo

I'm off tomorrow for a long weekend...any ideas what i can do - apart from spend every waking hour on here lol would like to take the boys on a good long walk but it's going to be far too warm :cool:

Woo hoo lucky you!!!! I should be having a long weekend but being greedy and doin 2 overtime shifts!!!! lol

u could go for a nice walk in the evening! Take the dogs to the pub and have a beer!!!! Start writing our list for wales lol!!!!

if its really warm go alton towers to the water park!!!!! umm will think of some more!!!! x

Take them for a walk.......

Through the woods in Healey Dell, shaded from the heat and as you cross the viaduct you can watch me slaving away building my garden walls :-(

Or........

Southport. Miles of beach and if you park at the end you can walk them down to the sea and let them have a good paddle in the sea, they'll love it!

Even better, you can give them an ice cream each!!

We are going for an early beach walk an paddle,buying cakes and watching people at glastonbury get wet on the telly...:D

LOL not a good weekend to be at the festival is it LOL

Wish we had a beach close by would be great to walk there first thing in a morning