Such a scary offlead dog!

Nicole

sorry i havent been on here much been a busy bee! but i think that il be on more than ever now :P anyway , we took maya upto a big park ( callander park) if anyone knows it in falkirk, anyway everythings great my son was tryin to escape like a mad wee boy kept runnin away and maya was sittin watching him with the most protective lil face tryin to bring him back , made me proud for a moment :) anyway once all the fun was over we walked through the park to leave there was a border collie offlead who came upto maya , maya does what she does best and sits and lets the dog sniff away , shes really good this way , then the border collie went off infront , well all i hear is a dogs fightin i look up and and its the border collie and a english bull terrier , the bull terrier kept going for the poor wee border collie till the bc ran away , it was 2 young girls who where with the border collie think they where in shock but it was a lady in her 30s with the bull terrier who was actually smiling at the fact of the fight , me being me i hate bull terriers!! im sorry but there scary lil devil dogs n this one has not changed my mind , i had to walk the other way with maya going to my OH pick up aaron!! and give me maya , everyone was dodging them and all the lassie could do was laugh!! if i wasnt so scared i would of went up and told her to put that evil lil dog on a lead it kept tryin to acting other peoples on lead dog too! , on a brighter note tho we did meet another husky! , a silver and white male :) grr i hate offlead dogs!

Some people enjoy seeing their dog "pick" on others.

Until a bigger, more able to look after itself dog turns the tables.

Then. . .

They are all "Oh, your dogs aggressive and dangerous" keep it away.

Typical bully.

So sorry your young son had to witness such poor ownership. :(

I'd have struggled not to slap her!!!!!!!! i feel sorry for dogs like that because they could probably be totally different with a better owner (as a kid we had all sorts from pitbulls to mastiffs and all were such softies) still I don't like offlead dogs makes me very nervous especially with smaller dogs strangely :confused:

i couldnt go up if i tried lol im a scaredy of those dogs! i panick , the whole " i need to get out of here now" my wee heart races n that its a proper phobia of that breed , simply due to bad experiance when i was younger , i just think they look so evil n ugly :/ i wouldnt feel safe with them but im sure there great dogs but from what iv seen of people with them nope.. i thought they were banned in the uk tbh :/ if the dog got near us i woulda prob went mental but i had to get away n get away there n then! lol

people think labs have great recall so they tend to let them off more but i think they run away alot tbh , my friend had one was always on the run.. i know someone who has a husky offlead all the time , one year old boy , she knows the risk but she thinks its cruel to have him onlead all the time :/ ..

people think labs have great recall so they tend to let them off more but i think they run away alot tbh , my friend had one was always on the run.. i know someone who has a husky offlead all the time , one year old boy , she knows the risk but she thinks its cruel to have him onlead all the time :/ ..

i actually dont really like labs - i even told 1 owner about training leads when she claimed she was training him n got abuse from her

you should tell her bout 100ft leads off ebay