PETA says feed your dog a vegan diet

Removed #1

oh god no, there's plenty of nerds here, just look around (( but in self defence, I'm not naming names!!)) The reason, I think, no one said anything was:

1) It's been here before

2) It fit the topic so well!!

In fact it gets used occasionally for topics like this one.

I'd say most people didn't comment because they didn't want to be singled out...

And on the subject... HOLYMOTHERWTF?!! Yeah, don't feed them meat because it's bad... BUT BE CAREFUL! If they don't eat meat they won't get all their nutrients, so you'll have to supplement (and guess were those supplements come from) - figure that one out...

Oh god... PETA... why... why?!

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

picard-facepalm.jpg

Lol PETA...doesn't their leader person use insulin...isnt it made from pigs or horses :P

As Promised:

Does animal experimentation save human lives?

More lives could be saved and suffering stopped by educating people on the importance of avoiding fat and cholesterol, the dangers of smoking, reducing alcohol and other drug consumption, exercising regularly, and cleaning up the environment than by all the animal tests in the world.

And, as George Bernard Shaw once said, "You do not settle whether an experiment is justified or not by merely showing that it is of some use. The distinction is not between useful and useless experiments, but between barbarous and civilized behavior." There are some medical problems that can probably only be cured by testing on unwilling people, but we don’t do it because we recognize that it would be wrong. We need to extend this same concern to other living, feeling beings, regardless of what species they may be.

[ATTACH=full]22003[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]22004[/ATTACH]

:clap:yaayyy

oh god no, there's plenty of nerds here, just look around (( but in self defence, I'm not naming names!!)) The reason, I think, no one said anything was:

1) It's been here before

2) It fit the topic so well!!

In fact it gets used occasionally for topics like this one.

I know I see it all the time but I still say yay when I see it :P cuz im that kool

Me too - star trek, at least.

I remember the day when . . . .Although I knew I was a die-hard sci-fi fan that Trek held a special place.

I'd been organising my books and I realised that there was a HEFTY Trek section by itself. . . .

, , , and I thought wait a minute. . . why so much Trek ????

and then the lightbulb came on. . . Ooooh, I really like Trek. :up:

From PETA to Star Trek in one thread...ONLY on H-O!:lolman::huskyrocks:

Next we'll start talking about programming...

So, I was was wondering why my application was freezing and my both my CPU cores were peaking out at 100% while I was coding this and... oh lookie me! I didn't increase inc in the while loop so it just kept reading through the file thousands of times...

I did "killall smileMan" whilst saying "Sometimes you have to kill your babies"