time to start my search for a second sibe for keira x

charleylexilola

We were ruled out by rescues as my youngest son was only three and because we lived in a flat ...they didnt take into consideration that iv got exp and knowledge of breed and we had a husky x mal who was a rescue and regulary exercised and had her needs fulfilled ect l.i understand tht some dogs may not of been suitable but not all dogs surely xx

Please dont let your past experience with rescues put you off - I was put off having a rescue from the dogs trust when I realised the amount of time and checks it would take to actually even get the chance of meeting a dog but I understand they are only trying to make sure they pick a good forever home - luckily the RSPCA weren't as strict and my mom was able to adopt Nel in a quite a short space of time :)

Good luck with your search, hope you find the furbaby you're looking for x