Help required - Reasons NOT to get a Sibe!

art1972@sky.com

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i saw this thread and thought id take a pic of my back yard. my little diggers constantly are contributing new holes and we no longer have grass. we actually just finished laying chicken wire which you can see in the one pic. As for pic number two what a suprise i got ten minutes ago. we had a wind storm and someone (not to mention names like husbands)forgot to latch the door on the shed yesterday and the wind ripped it right off so we had plans to fix it tomorrow. well the dogs got in the shed caught them in the act little monsters!

post-5285-13585989987836_thumb.jpg

post-5285-13585989988197_thumb.jpg

i saw this thread and thought id take a pic of my back yard. my little diggers constantly are contributing new holes and we no longer have grass. we actually just finished laying chicken wire which you can see in the one pic. As for pic number two what a suprise i got ten minutes ago. we had a wind storm and someone (not to mention names like husbands)forgot to latch the door on the shed yesterday and the wind ripped it right off so we had plans to fix it tomorrow. well the dogs got in the shed caught them in the act little monsters!

Is there any chance you can email me the garden shed pic please? art1972 at sky dot com

Cheers!

This was posted by Rachel on a similar thread...

'Mine have done PLENTY over the years. I think most of it was Nikita (the non-husky) but I am not saying Sampson is innocent either. Here is a short list of the things that have been destroyed.

ALL of the blinds in the house (7 all told)

Chewed through the island in the kitchen to get..........potatoes of all things

Pulled the dryer away from the wall and make the vent hole big enough for her to squeeze through to get outside

Dug so many holes around her dog house that it actually ended up falling into them

Three carpets dug up by the front doors (pretty sure this was Sampson)

Removed all of the shelves and drawers from the fridge

Pulled the microwave off the counter and onto the floor

Chew completely through 3 sofas all the way through to the springs

Chew the cushions off a 4th sofa

Completing took apart the chain link fence that made up one of their runs (think this was a joint effort)

Countless shoes and slippers

Countless stuffed animals that belonged to everyone but them (would even steal them from children when they came overunsure.gif)

Worked in cahoots with the cat in order to get the hamster out of its cage, the cat reached in and got it out of the tank and Sampson played with it

Stole the christmas ham off the stove, we wrestled it back from her, washed it off and cut away the bits with teeth marks in it, sliced it all up and never told anyone......lmao. ...'

I love it! Especially the anecdote about the cat and the hamster.