by the way, who did it??

Kissu & Aara

A month or so ago I was complaining about a crazy witch of a neighbor I have. Well shortly after I complained about her, and the husky mafia was brought up, her car went missing for 2 weeks. :o At first I had hoped she moved, but as soon as that thought entered my mind, it was torn away by the horrid screeching sound her rat demons make.

Still though, she's been pretty quiet. Here's hoping it stays that way!!!!

Me too!! Our apartment building is suddenly more active. Before it was like everyone thought they were in mission impossible; hiding behind cars, the mail room, trees, sitting in their car after returning home for a few minutes watching her door to make sure it doesn't open. Half the time I expected them to do flips and rolls to get through their doorway.

Its given us the chance to meet some nice neighbors :D

erm. . . she might have gone on Holiday and parked her car at the airport ???

Or her and her conveyance might have been sucked through an interdimensional portal into the very depths of HELL.

Where she now suffers eternal torment.

your choice :)

I prefer the second! But no. There is proof of life unfortunately. Her large bum blocking our already weak wifi signals when she passes by our window still happens. And we can hear her dogs horrible screeching noises.

But other than that she's very quiet. And she has a car again now, but its definitely not as nice.