Gentle Leader Easy Walk harness

Kech

walk your dog with love thing would be in no way stronge inuf for Odin, not a chance. cas all 3 of ours have their harness attached to our walking belts xxx

Thanks Linda. I attach both my two to my walking belt too via their harness, but was just wondering about the harness Stacey uses cause it seems that the lead clips to the front of the harness instead of the back like mine do and wondered whether it would sit right with the walking belt. x

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Staceybob do you normally use a walking belt and if so does the lead attached to the harness work well with a walking belt? if you know what I mean.

I've never used it with a walking belt. The thing with the walking belt is that you will be attaching them to the front of you, rather than the side, which will most likely encourage them to just walk at an angle instead of at your heel.

Stacey xxx

I've never used it with a walking belt. The thing with the walking belt is that you will be attaching them to the front of you, rather than the side, which will most likely encourage them to just walk at an angle instead of at your heel.

Stacey xxx

Yeah, that what I thought. Thanks though. x

• 2 weeks later...

I finally decided to purchase the Premier Easy Walk Harness via the Petsmart website. Received it yesterday afternoon and tried it out last night. I gotta tell ya it was one of the best investments I've made. It was easy to adjust & install and instantly produced the result I was looking for. Macy began walking next to me at my speed after only a couple of tugs. I also practiced instant stops and direction changing with positive results. The only problem was that Macy, almost 4 months old, still wants to put anything and everything into her mouth so it's tough to raise her head to distract her since the lead ring sits on her breast bone. To solve this you just have to attach the lead to both the harness and collar ring. That gave me total control over Macy at that point. I now look forward to our walks more than ever....

P.S. Sorry if this sounds like an info-mercial...