Hi All

craigsta

Hi all... We've recently got a new addition to our family (yay!) I just wanted to share her with you all and to say a big hello, I’ve held off posting until I got a picture of her out and about.

Her name is Mia my two young boys choose her name, hehe... She is 5 months old today! We’ve only had her for about 3 and a half weeks and when we got her she had not been vaccinated so this weekend was her first weekend out.. Here is a pic of her first proper outing yesterday.

Nice to meet you all :)

post-143-0-80638900-1358974690_thumb.png

post-5832-13585990423909_thumb.jpg

post-5832-13585990429469_thumb.jpg

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello to MIA and her new humans

(what a gorgeous young lady she is, love her Mask)

Welcome to the BEST Husky forum in the WORLD !!! :)

If this is your first Husky, you may begin to notice some peculiarities

as opposed to other dogs you may have had.

Don't worry they are probably just Husky traits.

Check here anyway, we'll soon let you know.

Good to have you onboard.

Don't be too worried if you get constantly bugged for PICS and more PICS. :up:

Hi and welcome. Where about's are you located and before Al asks have you put your location up on the members map. And, yep we looooove pics, especially puppy pics as it's great to see how they change as they grow up. Looking forward to reading your posts.

Im from the uk: midlands, Solihull. I havn't put it in the members map yet? Where do i find the link?

Thanks all

Im from the uk: midlands, Solihull. I havn't put it in the members map yet? Where do i find the link?

Thanks all

If Biggles was as nice as I am, she'd have given it to you, but I'm a Texan and we're known for our politeness.

... and a great big Texas Welcome to the worlds best Husky forum!!!

(( and I checked and saw you'd found the map, good for you!! ))

Val - Hehe, thanks - i think they got the idea from eight below some how :D Will make sure i take a lots, she's already grown in the month we have had her. She's on her last collar hole now already!

Yes managed to find the map too.. It's good to see others around my area too!

I wanted to take her out but thought better of it. I got her when she was 4 months old, and i don't think she'd been out before. So as you can imagine she was bouncing off the walls, So much energy!

Thanks to all and hello :)