The Franklin Phil Method!

Franklin Phil

Do you sit at home staring blankly across the room at your disappointingly peaceful pup?

Do you have friends that constantly boast that THEIR huskies break out into seemingly nonsensical symphony of just sheer racket at unpredictable times of the day or night?

I know who you are. There is no reason to fret. I am here to provide you a solution. The FRANKLIN PHIL METHOD! Yes, you too, can enjoy the random outbursts of ridiculousness, that your friends enjoy. You will no longer have to sit and listen to their stories about how they had a house full of guests and suddenly, for no apparent reason, the dogs erupt into a cacophony of bizarre howling. Why? Because you too will have many great heartfelt joyful stories of your own to share!

Listen to what others have said:

"My dog was the worst. Always just sitting there quietly. Occasionally I had to check for a pulse just to be sure he was still alive. But not anymore! I got the Franklin Phil Method! Now my huskies seem to be howling at air molecules for no reason at all!"

"Since I got the Franklin Phil Method, it's so loud in my house I can hardly hear myself think! Also, as an added bonus, my husband has left me!"

I am providing you with two free samples that you can play for your huskies to prime their pump and get them rocking!

The first has already been seen here on the HUSKY OWNERS FORUM. But I will repost a link for your convenience.

http://www.youtube.com/user/briansandwith#p/a/u/1/bk52Td-pbew

As an added bonus, Brand New footage! While it may seem like the same shenanigans, since they were filmed weeks apart, we can only assume it is a completely different conversation.

http://www.youtube.com/user/briansandwith#p/a/u/0/BfP45kebrtg

Only reaction from Bo was he moved his head from side to side, came over to the laptop sniffed it and walked out of the room with head and tail held high. In the doorway he turned around to give me one last look as if to say "pack it in you're giving me a headacheW and has walked off into the garden. Just finished typing this and as it's quiet again he's come back in.

Only reaction from Bo was he moved his head from side to side, came over to the laptop sniffed it and walked out of the room with head and tail held high. In the doorway he turned around to give me one last look as if to say "pack it in you're giving me a headacheW and has walked off into the garden. Just finished typing this and as it's quiet again he's come back in.

Yeah, this advert had "rip-off" written all over it. lol

Good one though. Do you buy ear plugs by the sack load if it's a daily occurance? Do you know what starts them off? Is them asking for food or a walk or something or is it the sheer joy of husky singing? My old dog didn't used to like a certain musical key and would throw his head back and howl for ages.

Good one though. Do you buy ear plugs by the sack load if it's a daily occurance? Do you know what starts them off? Is them asking for food or a walk or something or is it the sheer joy of husky singing? My old dog didn't used to like a certain musical key and would throw his head back and howl for ages.

That's actually a good question. Basically you are asking if they do this in want of something. The answer is no. It seems as though this vocalizing builds up and needs a daily release. Usually a morning activity but not always. It's usually Adak who initiates it but this morning Mokoto got it going.

Yeah, this advert had "rip-off" written all over it. lol

Amusing, anyway!

Tux just lay there, looking like he was listening and processing what they were singing! He's one of the instigators at my place - especially when I'm out in the yard with other dogs, and he's stuck elsewhere!

I want my money back!!! Misty's reaction was to look up *at me* as if to say "What's that ruckus?" and Rusty (the mix) looked up, barked once and put her head back down!!

if'n you're going to sell them as training tapes you gotta do better than that. It's funny, Misty has never reacted to any of the Husky howls; one time on a wolf site she howled with them and then gave up ....

I want my money back!!! It's funny, Misty has never reacted to any of the Husky howls; one time on a wolf site she howled with them and then gave up ....

Sorry Al, no refunds. Interesting about Misty though. I've mentioned in the past that I got a large pack of coyotes living across the street down in the woods. At varying intervals their howls will echo up through the revine filling the whole house with their howls. I always thought it strange that Adak, being such howler himself, wouldn't join in. The biggest reaction it gets from him when they start up is maybe a look of acknowledgment that he hears it.

I'm at work at the mo' but I get home at 04.30am will give it a go then. . . . :o

we'll see if it works, I'll ask the people next door for their opinion :yahoo:

Seems kinda relaxing if it's just a morning thing.. It's not like chihuahuas howling (which will ruin my ears) it's kinda nice... If they only do this in small sections I wouldn't mind at all...

... Can't say someone wouldn't end up dead if this was constant though ;)

lol yup. Well Trey, in truth it is about a once a day occurrence. It lasts about as long as the videos about 2 min. However to get a realistic opinion of the desirability factor, load up the video, turn sound up to volume eleven, then push play. You must resist the urge to turn it down. I can't. :)

lol yup. Well Trey, in truth it is about a once a day occurrence. It lasts about as long as the videos about 2 min. However to get a realistic opinion of the desirability factor, load up the video, turn sound up to volume eleven, then push play. You must resist the urge to turn it down. I can't. :)

I wear headphones so I try not to turn it up to loud (I don't want to screw up my hearing), but I've heard huskies howl in person and I really love the sound

Sorry Al, no refunds. Interesting about Misty though. I've mentioned in the past that I got a large pack of coyotes living across the street down in the woods. At varying intervals their howls will echo up through the revine filling the whole house with their howls. I always thought it strange that Adak, being such howler himself, wouldn't join in. The biggest reaction it gets from him when they start up is maybe a look of acknowledgment that he hears it.

I've finally gotten myself down to a two dog house, rehomed my male mixed breed - was going to try to keep 2 of the 7 pups but he finally got too much to handle. So I have the female mx Rusty and Misty. Misty completely ignores almost everything coming from the computer and I don't think she even hears the coyotes when they sing; Rusty on the other hand was cute when I replayed your vid - she's laying on the floor, sticks her head up and just barely howls. She'll go out and bark at the coyotes - doesn't like them at all; and when Misty does decide she's going to howl Rusty joins right in. I was at the cafe yesterday and had left them both in the jeep. After about 10 minutes Misty starts up and Rusty joins in - cafe full of people - so I go to the door, step outside and say "that's enough", the dogs stop and everyone starts laughing! Oh, yeh, Husky's are fun!!

I've finally gotten myself down to a two dog house, rehomed my male mixed breed - was going to try to keep 2 of the 7 pups but he finally got too much to handle. So I have the female mx Rusty and Misty. Misty completely ignores almost everything coming from the computer and I don't think she even hears the coyotes when they sing; Rusty on the other hand was cute when I replayed your vid - she's laying on the floor, sticks her head up and just barely howls. She'll go out and bark at the coyotes - doesn't like them at all; and when Misty does decide she's going to howl Rusty joins right in. I was at the cafe yesterday and had left them both in the jeep. After about 10 minutes Misty starts up and Rusty joins in - cafe full of people - so I go to the door, step outside and say "that's enough", the dogs stop and everyone starts laughing! Oh, yeh, Husky's are fun!!

Damn! That whole "That's enough" bit has no effect on my dogs.

One of the dogs I used to know had this really piercing bark and she'd bark a lot when playing with another dog from the same "pack" as it were. He barked almost constantly.

Still didn't mind it most times. Once a day for two minutes; I could handle that.

Course, I say that now. Easy to say when I don't have a dog that does it. :P

Damn! That whole "That's enough" bit has no effect on my dogs.

We've done this before. I'll go in someplace where she's either in the jeep or tied to it - she'll give me a few minutes and then starts howling. All I have to do is let her see me (or hear me), tell her that it's okay or that's enough and she's fine. This little cantina I frequent has some outside tables and as long as there are no customers outside the owner has no problem with Misty laying on a table so she can watch me.

We've done this before. I'll go in someplace where she's either in the jeep or tied to it - she'll give me a few minutes and then starts howling. All I have to do is let her see me (or hear me), tell her that it's okay or that's enough and she's fine. This little cantina I frequent has some outside tables and as long as there are no customers outside the owner has no problem with Misty laying on a table so she can watch me.

That's pretty cool!