New Pics from the breeder tonight!!!!

NewSibeMom

OOOOHHHHH I am so excited, I can already smell my sweet baby's puppy breath. I pick him up THIS Saturday and after these pics, Saturday can't come soon enough!

I still stick to my guns, I think he might be a wooly. I just think he is the greatest thing since sliced bread.

I fell in love. He has blue eyes, red and white hair, walks on all fours, speaks broken English (VERY broken English) and he drools on himself and I couldn't be more in love!

post-2358-0-78340500-1359218634_thumb.jp

post-2358-0-76939900-1359218670_thumb.jp

post-5962-13585990741391_thumb.jpg

post-5962-13585990741872_thumb.jpg

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It still baffles me with all of the markings this beautiful breed can have...I guess I shouldn't be surprised, my GSD girls (2 of them BLACK sables) all had strange markings too.

I am so excited! The breeder also called me tonight, saying if I wanted to back out of buying him he would have NO qualms about keeping him because of how calm and laid back he is. I laughed and in about the most polite tone I could muster, said, 'Not on your life.'

I'm going to make another thread about help with picking names. Granted, ultimately I will decide on his name, but I am curious for people's input.

Thanks again for the well wishes, and compliments, I can't wait til my baby comes home!

You all can count on LOTS AND LOTS of pictures!

Matter of fact, I have a website built for him, I'm sure I'll post pics there daily or almost daily.

I'll post the website link in my signature after I get him, right now I'm just playing around with the website, different backgrounds, etc...

Thanks so much again everyone, it's truly wonderful to have a place I feel so welcome to share pictures, questions, and my joy with fellow husky-ers :D

It depends how big he'll get, really.

Suka's a purebred Sibe, I'm pretty sure. He stands taller than a 'standard size' husky (I measured him, but I forget now), is a lot longer, has a longer snout, and is a lot heavier at a healthy weight. (77 pounds - I think the 'standard' weight for a male sibe is around 50 pounds?)

People on this site, when I first showed pictures of him and questioned if he's a purebred, said he looks (and acts) like a purebred...but he might have been bred from a racing line instead of a showing line. Might also have some Mal in him, not sure. It doesn't really matter though, I love him all the same! :)