aaaaaggghhhh FFS not again!!!

Storm Angel n Auroras Mum

How many times do I have to tell my almost 5 year old NOT to leave her lunch unattended!!!!!!

Again for the second day in a row she has lost it to Angel!!!!

No Wonder Angel has the runs!!!

:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

Why wont she listen to me!!!! :angry:

because kids never listen :D they'll happily sneak bit to them too when you say no! (i swear animals are better behaved then human kids!)

its not the sneaking a bit, its the leaving it so the dog eats the whole effing thing!!!

she's only 4...she has the attention span of.........wellll a 4 year old! :P

the only way to get round it is to shut Angel somewhere else while she has her lunch or supervise til your daughter is finished ^_^

you mean get off the laptop?? lol

We have a wire lead attached to Shinobi's crate, which we attach him too when we are eating in the front room (on our laps). Shinobi is quite good when we are sat at the dining room table (doesn't happen much any more).

we will generally leave him to wander in the first instance, however, if he becomes annoying and starts to paw at our plates, or sticks his big fat head near our plates, we attach the collar and he has to sit at a distance and watch us. He used to howl and make noises, but now, he just sits there (or lays down)