Bury Agricultural show 28.06.09

Sarah

We went to Bury Agricultural show today and took the boys, had a great day, saw shire horses, cattle, sheep - kimba and kaiser couldn't understand why they weren't allowed to play with them LOL

We couldn't walk far before being stopped all the time by people wanting to pet them, i was quite surprised actually as everyone apart from 2 kids asked before petting them which makes a change!

It was really warm though, gave them plenty of water and kept stopping in shade. They had an ice cream and two ice lollies as well - so spoilt lol

Here's some pics

Shire Horses

Photo438_.jpg

Photo439_.jpg

Dog show

Photo446_.jpg

Beagles / Hunting display :confused:

Photo447_.jpg

Kaiser and Kimba with their ice cream.....mmmmm yummy!!

Photo442_.jpg

Photo440_.jpg

Matthew on the bouncy castle - in the red t shirt - BOING !!

Photo444_.jpg

Nice pics, as for the Shire horses absolutely luuurve them, so powerful, massive yet very graceful. Would like to know though did you or Marc share the ice cream with Kimba and Kaiser???

Yeah they are stunning aren't they the way they trotted with such grace was lovely.

No, me and marc didn't share an ice cream, i didn't have one lol he had a feast. The ice cream was Matthew's but he said it was getting too warm so he didn't want it :confused: