new member nice to meet you

robke

Hi always nice to introduce yourself

I am Rob with my 2 husky's female Bindi and male Alpha (which he is not LOLOL)

We live in The Netherlands and we are hoping for colder weather so that we can use the scooter again and go running in the woods....

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Welcome Rob, Bindi and Alpha.

Glad you've joined us.

first rule of Husky owners is : POST PICS OF YOUR HUSKIES

second rule of husky owners is : POST MORE PICS OF YOUR HUSKIES.

Third rule of Husky owners is : See Rules 1 & 2.

:)

Hi always nice to introduce yourself

I am Rob with my 2 husky's female Bindi and male Alpha (which he is not LOLOL)

We live in The Netherlands and we are hoping for colder weather so that we can use the scooter again and go running in the woods....

Hi Rob, welcome to the pack! :up::omg:-Alpha and Bindi are soooo beautiful!!:wub: :wow2:they look just as cozy as can be on the sofa! Nice backround also. You're one of the only people (besides BlueWolf and I) that WANT the cold weather and snow to come:lolman:. I'm surprised Al hasn't mentioned to pin your location on the members map:p:D:doglaugh:

• 4 weeks later...

Just have some time to tell you more about the 2 that we have. Bindi is a female that we have had just about 1 year now and is 2 years old we got her from a young lady living in a busy town on the first floor of a apparment building and tought is was strange that she tore up the appartment because she walked her 20 mins a day.....ooopssss Alpha with have since the last week of august this year we went to have a look in kennels just to see if it would work ok with Bindi and yes you just know 1,5 hrs later 2 furballs in the back of the car driving home.. Alpha had only been in kennels for 2 months but lost a lot of weight and confidence (trying to built that up again going slowly but we will get there)

and here are also some more picspost-2387-0-95526400-1363642923_thumb.jp

post-6001-13585997046616_thumb.jpg

post-6001-13585997054088_thumb.jpg

post-6001-13585997059656_thumb.jpg