Thought I should say hello!

Daydreamer2k

Just thought that I should say hello, seeing as I've recieved so much friendly help & advice already!

I'm Stephanie, I've grown up around dogs, mostly Old English Sheepdogs, as my Gran used to show & breed them, and was also a judge for the kennel club, she has since retired & now has no dogs, so it has seemed very weird without any around. So since I can remember there has been dogs & puppies around, we used to all get to name a puppy when she had a litter & then we had to help look after the one we picked until it went to it's new home, that was always the worst part! I just wanted to keep them all! :P

I've wanted a Husky for as long as I can remember, my Gran always tells me the story of how I've wanted one since I was around 4, she used to sit me on her knee when I was a toddler whilst she was reading the dog paper, and I'd point & she'd tell me what it was, by 5 she says she could show me a picture of any dog, even obsucre breeds & I'd tell you what it was, but when she showed me the Husky I used to kiss it! Haha! So I guess I've always had a love for them!

Finally, we got Nico! He seems to be settling in well with a few minor problems, though, he is annoying our neighbours alot at the moment with his screeching! :P But hopefully he will be fully settled soon!

photo.jpg

It would be really nice to get to know some other Husky owners, so hopefully he will be able to meet & get to play with some others!

If you want to know more about me, feel free to add me on facebook ( http://www.facebook.com/daydreamer2k ) just leave me a little message saying who you are .etc as I never accept people who I don't know or have never spoken to! :)

Hi, Stephanie - WavingWelcome.gif

I also have one of the screechers - it can be pretty annoying! Sometimes they outgrow it, sometimes they don't... Depending on the dog, sometimes ignoring him completely when he screeches, and rewarding him when he asks for attention in more appropriate ways is helpful!

Just thought that I should say hello, seeing as I've recieved so much friendly help & advice already!

I'm Stephanie, I've grown up around dogs, mostly Old English Sheepdogs, as my Gran used to show & breed them, and was also a judge for the kennel club, she has since retired & now has no dogs, so it has seemed very weird without any around. So since I can remember there has been dogs & puppies around, we used to all get to name a puppy when she had a litter & then we had to help look after the one we picked until it went to it's new home, that was always the worst part! I just wanted to keep them all! :P

I've wanted a Husky for as long as I can remember, my Gran always tells me the story of how I've wanted one since I was around 4, she used to sit me on her knee when I was a toddler whilst she was reading the dog paper, and I'd point & she'd tell me what it was, by 5 she says she could show me a picture of any dog, even obsucre breeds & I'd tell you what it was, but when she showed me the Husky I used to kiss it! Haha! So I guess I've always had a love for them!

Finally, we got Nico! He seems to be settling in well with a few minor problems, though, he is annoying our neighbours alot at the moment with his screeching! :P But hopefully he will be fully settled soon!

photo.jpg

It would be really nice to get to know some other Husky owners, so hopefully he will be able to meet & get to play with some others!

If you want to know more about me, feel free to add me on facebook ( http://www.facebook.com/daydreamer2k ) just leave me a little message saying who you are .etc as I never accept people who I don't know or have never spoken to! :)

:hello: Stephanie and Nico :welcome: to the pack!:up: Nico is gorgeous :wub:!

Aww, thanks for all the loves for Nico & the welcomes everyone! :) it's so nice to have somewhere like this to talk & get advice! :)

He is adorable & just loves cuddles! We think he's going to be a pretty big boy from the size of his massive paws! Hah! He is laying on my feet keeping them warm as I type this, like he always has to be touching me, I guess this must be a husky thing?! So sweet tho!

Welcome to Stephanie and Nico

to. . . .

The BEST Husky forum in the WORLD !!!!!

While you've grown up around dogs

you'll find Huskies are a weird breed by comparison. :up:

Whatever you took for granted with other breeds. . .forget it :yahoo:

If you need any advice or help just shout we're ALWAYS here to help.

But. . . .

NOT JUST TO HELP. . . .

We want to hear all your stories and see ALL your photo's as Nico grows into the wonderful character he's gonna be :)