Why there are No spiders In Alaska

Sarah

LOL! That's awesome!

I wish there were no spiders here!!! European house spiders reign supreme in my province.

No seriously. They elect their own MLAs and have their own seat in provincial government. If the ones in my backyard alone showed up to vote we would face an arachnid majority and probably see a violent revolution into a spider dictatorship within 3 years.

I've gone from being terrified of spiders to resigned acceptance and have gone so far as to name the regulars, because they still give me the jibblies and I have a very hard time killing the big ones.

LOL! That's awesome!

I wish there were no spiders here!!! European house spiders reign supreme in my province.

No seriously. They elect their own MLAs and have their own seat in provincial government. If the ones in my backyard alone showed up to vote we would face an arachnid majority and probably see a violent revolution into a spider dictatorship within 3 years.

I've gone from being terrified of spiders to resigned acceptance and have gone so far as to name the regulars, because they still give me the jibblies and I have a very hard time killing the big ones.

LOL! That's awesome!

For some reason I'm intrigued to know their names!!

Glala and Dana eat them. Sadly my own cats just stare at them and won't do anything :(

I found a spider in the toilet last week. Was about to take a seat when I found him staring at me from inside of the toilet. Now I'm not (easily) afraid of spiders but it totally took me by surprise - to say it lightly! :eek: Can report that he didn't liked to go for a swim :angel:

My cat is completely useless when it comes to killing spiders. It's his one bloody job in life and he fails miserably at it. He's so lazy that his only recent kill was when he accidentally sat on Jeffries, the bathroom attendant spider. Martha shares the windowsill with him, Asscrack (the plumber) is safe in the basement sink, despite my frequent attempts to drown him. Goliath the Floor Dweller finally met his end when he terrified me by rushing in frantic circles while evading my embarrassingly girlish attempts to mush him - our epic battle finally ended with me performing the Mexican hat dance on the carpet he sought refuge under. To this day my roommate still sings songs of my ignoble victory.

Shy Joe hangs out by the tack room door and hides every time I say hello. Roid (as in steroid) is a mammoth creature living between the house and the fence - I'll try to get a picture of her because she's surprisingly pretty, it a horrible, haunt-your-dreams sort of way. And lastly there's Pest, the infuriating spider who spins a massive web over my mailbox every. Single. Day. Thus far she has eluded my attempts to catch her and splut her and leave her flattened carcass out as a warning to others. The rest of the fence just consists of the Unnamed Masses - the volume of spiders that horrified me when I first moved here now goes completely unnoticed in my day-to-day life.

hehe i like this one =D

Bella eats spiders, lizards, birds, rats, flys ectect lol the funniest one is flys she will catch them and then just open her mouth and let it fly away and then catch it again till eventually it dies lol its very entertaining the lizards are sad =( and birds are gross specially when she brings them into the house and just leaves them lying around waiting for me to find them ewwww