Kells xx

so some of you may know i have been a bit stressed from work and home stuff...

well the last few days i have struggled and wanted to harm myself...

i posted some stuff (bad stuff) on facebook.....

the only people who cared enough to message me and try and help were husky-owners members

im still not fully better but hearing your kind words helped a lot...

so i just wanted to say thanks.....

my dad should also thank you all, as without the words and messages he would have found me in an eternal sleep, no im not exaggerating.....i honestly felt that bad

so thanks so much to @saz, @linda, @tania @Dunc @Rach @gigi and everyone else who listened xxxxxxx

YES !!!

Thank you all.

I was at work, when i got a flurry of TXT's asking what was wrong with Kells.

I got family to go round straight away.

As Kells said we've been going through a rough patch, especially with Kells grandad being ill and now succumbing to dementia.

And Kell's getting crap going on at her personally at work

Sometimes it gets too much.

Thanks for the heads up guys.

what is wrong with people in working environments when they can bully people to a point that they feel they can't go on. I just don't understand how they can sleep at night. I really hope with the support of your family and friends on here that you come through all this a stronger person - you are already loads better than people who can treat you so badly.

Glad u feeling better hun big hugs from me at camp hun. Remember nothing in life is to bad to end your life we all love ya. I'm always here to talk if you want too hun. And as for work if it the customer tell me bout it they are a living nightmare but just forget about them they are a load of rubbish and not worth stressing over :group hug:

Kelly - Don't know what the problem is/was? but so glad you were able to hear some words of encouragement.

Don't have you on FB - so didn't know about it.

Hope you find the strength to keep your head level in times like that in the future.

And there are always caring and level headed people here to give you a lift.

:clap::clap:

im just glad to have my forum family to care and back me up

i love you all soooooo much

and plenty of hugs and beers and giggles at camp...........yay camp xxxxxx

:clap::clap:

You ever want to beat anyone up you got my number am used to it ;)

Keep well Kell xxx

lmao that rhymes :D

I didn't know anything about this, Kell, I go on FB for maybe 10 mins & I get bored! I'm so glad others on here saw your post & were able to pull you back from that black hole, you are worth so much more than that. I went through cr4p at work, not people as such, just the regime ground me down, but I got out of there, have lost my shift allowance & travel twice as far (so more spent on fuel) but I am happier. Maybe look at a change of department / career / company to get you out of that dark place, xxxxxxxxxx