close one!

Alex_240

OMMG, just took nico for a walk, decided to take him down through the town!

then bang pittbull came dashing across and i instantly thought "arghh" and then 2 dumbass owners came up pissed out there head saying "awwww only wantshh to play"

wtf really? pittbull off lead running round like mad, and they were not even paying attention, it could of killed nico easy!

yeah the dog could of been friendly but that too nico, no thanks and then people came out to see what was going on and they tell me its actuly vicious and has attacked befor!

REALLY!!!!!? FML

I am lost for words....It happens to us all the time. I wish that it did not and people would respect their dogs and others but while money can be made off fights and violence then It is not going to stop. The reality of thoese kind of owners is that they do not love their dogs they see it as a game.

lest nico and u r okies!! me and spike was out on a walk and a bull type dog came running over, the guy was like shes harmless and im think still it could be on a lead! I wouldnt want my husky to just run over to someone, as the other might not want his company and could turn on him.