And I wonder why I don't like rollercoasters!

Val (Zebedee)

Did they have to pay extra for being on so long. :P

Love Rollercoasters, bit of a thrill junkie me. . . :yahoo:

I love rollercoasters and this definitely won't put me off going in them! :D

In fact, for my previous school we had a few introduction days in which one of them we went to Walibi World. Nobody but us where there. As a result I went 14 times in the Goliath... In a single day :eek:

Here's a random POV video I found of that rollercoaster. No vertical loops, but a quite some good g-forces! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0dhZMAIoA5E. Remember, 14 times! :D

Eeep!

I don't mind roller coasters - although I haven't been on one for years. Relatively, though, properly maintained roller coasters are really safe. Just don't watch Final Destination 3 and you won't be hesitant on going on another roller coaster...

I like rollercoasters - at least the more modern type... The old-fashioned ones on the wooden frames tend to be too bumpy, and give me horrible migraines! I do think that if I were to get stuck like that, it would be my last ride on one, though - hate being upside down for long!