My 1st tattoo this is what i am thinking of

Shura100

Am I a killjoy????

I have a small tattoo - Tazmanian Devil - which is virtuallly on my backside but it is very discrete in that I would have to be wearing a thong for it to be visible.

I would just advise caution before having so permanent and elaborate.

Sorry!!

I have a small tattoo - Tazmanian Devil - which is virtuallly on my backside but it is very discrete in that I would have to be wearing a thong for it to be visible.

I would just advise caution before having so permanent and elaborate.

Sorry!!

Ohhhh Ian >>>>> you in a thong.....

boratPA1306_228x566.jpg

Cas, like the tat looks great.

If your thinking of getting it done as a first tat I would possibly suggest to get it done in sections. It looks like one of those that can easily be extended as and when you want so I would possible start with just the centre part and then extend it out a little at a time as you get used to having them done. As a whole I think it will be very painful to get it all done in one go!

well said amy, ive had a few tats now 7 in all and i wouldnt want to sit for that long , even now ,

the time is another thing deffo!!! My mate had one down her side of 4 chinese symbols (I think she had, Air, Water, Land and Fire? dont quote me on that!) and it was only about the same size as a 15cm ruler and that took ages!

The tat that I want (please dont make me try and describe again lol) I want it done so, if I wanted to, I could easily expand it out

Personally I think if you are going to get a tattoo you should get something that means something to you and if you can design it yourself.

Nothing worse than getting something you like then years down the line wishing you never got it.

I'm getting a design drawn up for a large back piece which will incorporate an old tattoo that didn't mean anything to me. Now the tattoo will have real significance and the design is mine and will mean a lot in years to come.