New Husky owner

New Husky owner "New pics added"!

I am new here been looking around, great resource site here I am in Boring, Oregon USA and here is a pic of out new little man his name is "Hunter" He is 10 weeks old yesterday He went swimming at Timothy Lake this weekend didn't like the swimming as much as just playing almost chest high in the water.

timothylake005.jpg

hunter10weeks005.jpg

;) welcome... lookin forward to seein your reaction when he blows his coat *cackles*

u should ov seen mine yesterday then :confused: lol

welcome to the pack, Hunter is gorgeous! hope u enjoy it here n make lots ov new friends :) is Hunter your first husky? feel free 2 ask ANY questions u need too even if they seem small or massive :P lol

Oh my, he is a good looking Husky. Oregon, one of my favorite places on earth. Used to go backpacking up around Larch Mountain, above the Columbia Gorge, also in the Mt. Hood area. Got a buddy that lives in Boring. Beautiful country.

You'll like this forum. It's got the nicest people, and there's a great bit of good information that's always being posted. So, take some more photos and post 'em up as Hunter grows up.

Thanks for the welcome, We start Training on Friday, I taught him to sit about a week ago and I make him sit for his meals and for treats but I don't want to push anything else till we start with the trainer. I will post more pictures soon I put up a new pool yesterday and he went for a swim across it but I am going to get a kiddie pool out for him this week.

Hi Oregoncalfroper,

Great pictures there :)

Looks like you "Best Friends for life" with your daughter and Hunter,my little girl Freya is inseperable from my two and it is a joy to see them growing up together naturally.Freya wants to look after animals in some way when she grows up and when she looks back as an adults I'm certain it will all be thanks to inspiration from Peiper & Sky ;)

Warm Regards from Hampshire UK,

Kevin & The Girls

• 2 years later...
:up:Hi-=welcome to the pack-Hunter is gorgeous little pup, very beautiful! Will be fun seeing pics of him growing up,looking forward to seeing more pics of him and hearing from you around the site! Take MANY pics while :click:he's still a pup:huskyfall:, Husky's grow exceptionally fast it seems like!