Ugh.. My Husky is Aggressive

Kroush

Ugh.. so went to my daughter's check up today and her pediatrician was asking about the dogs my mom has and when she got to my husky (because he's staying with her while I'm in an apartment) athe doctor made this face and said "errrr.." and went to talk about how they're bred for aggression and I was getting pretty mad and told her it's a flaw in the breed to have aggression at all and the most you need to worry about is them being hyper and jumping on kids. Then she had the nerve to say "How many people with huskies do you know?"

205466_1631418831911_1429832526_1242787_6913480_n.jpg

206418_1631419191920_1429832526_1242789_8316697_n.jpg

Please... and she was 6 or 7 weeks old there. She's 6 months now and that dog loves her to death. He won't leave her side and he growls at any dog that gets too close to her. I then showed her a photo on my phone where he was kissing her face. She changed the subject

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:jawdrop::duh::duh:

Your daughter is gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did you say ermmm actually i know nearly 5,000 people from around the world with huskies lol

lol yeah I said "I belong to an organization of husky owners, mushers and have studied on the breed myself". She changed the subject.

I don't have any newer photos of them together (Just that one on my phone) but she loves him and giggles and gets so happy to see him, grabs his fur and he runs up to her and kisses her feet and face whenever he sees her

Then she had the nerve to say "How many people with huskies do you know?"

Should have said "Well actually I know over 5,000" LOL

Loki looks like he loves her to pieces!

I had a man once tell me to 'watch my back' around Millie as she was dangerous due to 'practically being a wolf' - IGNORANT!

Go figure. I think the pediatrician is a cat owner. She was saying how good Labs and Golden retrievers are but Huskies are like Rotties and she said Pit bulls will eat and bury children.

REALLY? :rolleyes:

Why don't people understand it's not the breed of dog it's the owners!!!

Go figure. I think the pediatrician is a cat owner. She was saying how good Labs and Golden retrievers are but Huskies are like Rotties and she said Pit bulls will eat and bury children.

REALLY? :rolleyes:

I would have had words with her over the pit bull thing myself being an owner lol. Sounds like she really knows next to nothing about dog breeds. So many people judge on breed alone and that's sad really. The first person to receive a face transplant had theirs bitten by a lab. Does that mean all labs are bad? No! Just that you can't judge a dog by breed alone.

Haha, cute pics and typical of her to change the subject as so as she was challenged with actual facts... My puppies love my little nephew, the only thing i have to to drill into his head is to not run away from them as they instantly think he is playing lol

OH THE HORROR THE HORROR someone save that poor child! ! ! !:D

I would've loved to see her face with that correction haha sometimes it's really amusing putting people in their place even if they have a "higher" education. Gorgeous daughter btw :) you can practically feel how much your boy cares for her through those pics!